Join the IEC team – new fabrication and engineering career opportunities available
We’re currently looking for new team members to join our Heat Solutions and Fabritec divisions. As both business areas are continuing to go from strength to strength we are recruiting for new biomass boiler engineers and experienced multi-skilled welder/fabricators.
The biomass boiler engineer role is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team working with large scale agricultural biomass boilers in the servicing area. Although experience of biomass engineering would be advantage, it’s not essential. We’d welcome applications from those with experience in the fields of mechanical engineering, plumbing, electrics or Gas Safe work, and will provide further training as needed.
We are also looking for experienced welder/fabricators to join our growing IEC Fabritec manufacturing division. We are looking for candidates experienced in MIG and fabrication, and those who are skilled and confident in using various hand tools and CNC machines.
Both roles will see candidates based at our Market Drayton site. You will join a team of dedicated people and both positions come with great rates of pay, based on experience, and excellent progression opportunities. Full details for each role are included below. To apply, send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 5th September.
IEC Heat Solutions – Biomass Boiler Engineers
- Experience of biomass engineering would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given
- Any qualifications and/or experience in plumbing, electrics, Gas Safe work would also be advantageous
- An ability to work as part of a team and be adaptable to the demands of individual jobs and works needed
- Any experience with any mechanical engineering would be useful due to the need to work with the whole biomass system from boiler to feeder
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Weekend work on rota, roughly one weekend per month, required
IEC Fabritec – Experienced Multi Skilled Welder/ Fabricator
- Competent with MIG; any further machinery experience beneficial, (CNC press, CNC plasma, guillotine, TIG, lathe, overhead cranes)
- Able to work from basic drawings as well as using own abilities to come up with solutions for solving problems.
- A good background of mechanical/agricultural experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- You will be an excellent team player willing to take on responsibility. Able to work under pressure, you will have a “can do” attitude
- Candidates would be expected to take part in a weld test to prove their skills
- Rates of pay dependant on experience, range £10-15pH